Here is a Top 10 list of open-ended questions your booth staffers can use with attendees at networking events. Use this as a guide to get started; add more questions specific to your business and industry.
1. What does your company do?
2. What industry or industries does it serve?
3. Who are your key prospects/clients?
4. What types of products (and/or services) do you offer?
5. What makes you different from your competitors?
6. What got you started in this industry?
7. What do you enjoy most about your job?
8. What trends do you foresee in your industry segment?
9. What marketing/sales activities have you found to be most successful for your business?
10. Can you refer me to someone that does ___?
Latest posts by Eli Logan Longview Texas (see all)
- Elijah Logan Longview Texas - July 16, 2017
- When to Set Trade Show Objectives and Who Should be Doing It – Eli Logan Longview Texas - June 17, 2017
- Setting Trade Show Goals and Objectives – Eli Logan Longview Texas - June 17, 2017