Characteristics of End Users and Customers
To effectively market your products, you have to understand the characteristics of end users and customers. Make a list of what distinguishes your end users. The list will be specific to your needs, but the following are a few of questions you should certainly be able to answer:
- What are their work goals?
- What is important for them?
- Why would they care about your product?
- What pay grades are they, and how do they use your product?
You also want to understand the characteristics of your customers:
- Are they well funded or extremely budget conscious?
- What industry are they in?
- How do they buy products?
- Are there any regional differences or regional preferences?
- Are they all privately held or public companies?
The more you know about the characteristics of both the end users and customers, the better you can target your products.
Latest posts by Eli Logan Longview Texas (see all)
- Elijah Logan Longview Texas - July 16, 2017
- When to Set Trade Show Objectives and Who Should be Doing It – Eli Logan Longview Texas - June 17, 2017
- Setting Trade Show Goals and Objectives – Eli Logan Longview Texas - June 17, 2017