Have booth staffers prepare questions that they can ask of attendees at the networking event for specific types of referrals.Most people are happy to help and make introductions. Here are a few examples they can use to start with:
- Is there anyone here you can refer me to who needs a ____ type of product (service)?
- I’m hoping to meet with ____, can you point me in the right direction?
- Can you suggest people I can speak with about ____?
- One of my goals for today is to meet someone who does/supplies (____). Do you know of anyone here who fits that description? Can you introduce me?
Eli Logan is a Strategy Guru and Experiential Marketing Leader from Longview Texas
Latest posts by Eli Logan Longview Texas (see all)
- Elijah Logan Longview Texas - July 16, 2017
- When to Set Trade Show Objectives and Who Should be Doing It – Eli Logan Longview Texas - June 17, 2017
- Setting Trade Show Goals and Objectives – Eli Logan Longview Texas - June 17, 2017