On stage at CES 2018 in Las Vegas today, Intel CEO Brian Krzanich addressed one of the company’s biggest snafus in a keynote, promising that the company will patch 90 percent of all Meltdown/Spectre affected processors made in the past five years by the end of this week, and the remaining 10 percent by the end of January. For those out of the loop, Meltdown and Spectre are two major security flaws discovered last week in the architecture of most modern processor chips that could be exploited to steal passwords and supposedly secure data. While Meltdown affects mostly only Intel… This story continues at The Next WebOr just read more coverage about: Intel
The post Intel will fix Meltdown and Spectre flaws in all recent chips this month appeared first on Eli Logan.
Latest posts by Eli Logan Longview Texas (see all)
- Interfaces are dying, so your brand needs a bigger personality - January 20, 2018
- This is What You Must Discuss at the Pre-Event Briefing Meeting - January 20, 2018
- No Pain, No Gain? Event Planning Ranks High on the Stress List - January 20, 2018